my new edf just whizzzzzzzzzzz

my new edf just whizzzzzzzzzzz

PostAuthor: tony » Mon May 27, 2013 9:01 am

here it is my new toy the hobby king sports jet people say it goes 80 mph it looks to me to be about 50 to 60 mph but it is fast and loads of fun going to get a smaller 1 as this 1 needs a Hugh runway to take off and land so i need a 800mm wing span length so i can hand launch it :ugeek: :lol:

tony
Jnr Member
Jnr Member

Re: my new edf just whizzzzzzzzzzz

PostAuthor: Rammylad » Mon May 27, 2013 9:08 am

That's a good looking plane Tony, does it fly well and how is it at low speed?

Rammylad

Re: my new edf just whiz

PostAuthor: tony » Mon May 27, 2013 10:54 am

hi rammy yes its a good flyer very predictable the balances point is a little off from manual and the landing gear is a little week but up to the job if your good at landing (Ive fixed my noise wheel all ready lol

its an edf m8 so its happier going fast but it will plod along at half throttle but be warned it will lose altitude and speed on turns

3/4 throttle is the place to be happy to fly fast and whizz around

max throttle for a 3 min flight on a 2650mah 4s battery it will not fly straight up so lacking in power if you ask me but

take offs as said above it takes about 200 yards to get into the air from stand still and the same again landing

but i like it .it getts away from you fast and dont make a wrong move at 60 mph theres not a lot of time to correct it

i give it 3 out of 5 stars loseing for lack of power and slighty week landing gear and long take offs and landings
all in all a good flyer

tony
Jnr Member
Jnr Member

Return to Fixed Wing Pics