BMFA 2013 National Championships

BMFA 2013 National Championships

PostAuthor: gash » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:27 am

BMFA Nat's 24th-26th August, 2013 - 2 days to go

RAF Barkston Heath Nr Grantham, Lincs. NG32 2DQ

The BMFA Power Nationals or "Nat's" to its friends is the largest model flying show in Europe. Held at RAF Barkston Heath in Lincolnshire, the former home to the 61st Troop Carrier Group of the 9th USAAF during the Second World War and nowadays is home to the Joint Elementary Flying Training School which operates Grob Tutors.

Covering the whole RAF base, the Nat's features 8 independent and concurrent flight lines, 15 control-line circles as well as an impressive trade area. For just the one weekend a year RAF Barkston Heath becomes a massive campsite with upwards of 1,000 tents, caravans and campervans. In fact the sheer magnitude of the event means that the BMFA have to set-up the equivelent of a small town in just two days, then pack it all away again ready for next year! Explore this web-site and you should find all you need to know about this world-class event and if 2012 will be your first Nat's, it certainly won't be your last!
"he who dies with the most toys still dies"

gash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: BMFA 2013 National Championships

PostAuthor: tony » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:14 pm

are you signing up for a go gary

tony
Jnr Member
Jnr Member

Re: BMFA 2013 National Championships

PostAuthor: gash » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:29 pm

Sorry Tony, I dont think they have a clas for my level of crashing lol, Anyway, i fly to Lanzerote on sunday for 2 weeks.
"he who dies with the most toys still dies"

gash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to News and Events